Help... Is this Chanel PNY too big on me???

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is the Scarlett Johansen style aged calfskin PNY line bag. It is dark white distressed leather in person. Anyway, I am tall 5'9 and thin, do you all think it is too big on me? I like a big bag, but in white I'm unsure... Help!:s :shrugs:

flap.jpg flap2.jpg flap3.jpg
  2. If you're comfortable with it, I say rock it. However, I think the zipped portions makes it a little too big for you. If that zipped portion wasn't there I wouldn't think it was too big.

3. I love that bag and think it looks fine on you! Would you feel confident carrying it? That's the most important question.

4. I think it looks great on you!:yes:
    It's a big bag, that's part of it's charm!

5. I think it looks pretty on you. But I agree with elongreach + roey. :yes: If you feel confident wearing it + you love the bag, then you should keep it. But if you won't feel comfortable wearing it, might as well get something you will wear proudly and LOVE! I had similar worries about my Coco Cabas leather tote. And mostly everyone said it looked great, but I knew I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it so I returned it, even though I really loved the style.

6. Yeah, I feel the same way about the Cabas Coco. It is beautiful depending on the person, but I wouldn't be able to carry it off since I'm so thin. I think I would be fine with this in a darker color, like the Burgundy or black, but I did want a white with silver... So confused.

7. its stunning on you. the color, the style.
    it is a tiny bit big but since big bags are in- I think its perfect!

8. It looks great on you and as long as you feel comfortable with it, I say carry it in style. It is truly a gorgeous bag and very hard to find! Congrats!!

9. Thats hot!!

10. I think it's a gorgeous bag and looks wonderful on you. I have it in black and love it! I really don't think of it as a really BIG bag compared to so many of the giant bags that are so instyle this season. It's a great bag and wonderful to travel with also but, you have to be comfortable and feel good about it!

11. It's not too big - you have the height to rock it!

12. Do you have a pic of you wearing yours for reference?
    Thanks!

13. you ROCK that bag! The size looks good on you. I don't find it too big. Alot of petit celebs carry this bag and they look awesome!

14. It does look a bit big. But I'm not so much a big purse person and it is personal preference. It's a GORGEOUS bag, seriously GORGEOUS

15. I love it! The only thing better than a Chanel bag is a GREAT BIG CHANEL BAG!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice