HELP! Is Taiga belt Unisex?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Need good advice from LV men and women:P! I've been looking for a nice, classic high end black belt with a gold buckle for a loooong time now...most are either too trendy, or silver and I want gold!

Is the Taiga belt strictly for men or would it be a good choice also for a professional working woman? I notice the website lists this same belt in EPI for both women and men, but Taiga belt is in men section only.

Hmmmmm....what do you think?:confused1: Could a woman rock this belt in a suit and not look like "hey she is wearing a man's belt"?:supacool: Pls give me your HONEST opinion! Thanks!;)

2. eeek! Silver again! The reason I want gold is because my black Work GGH really clashes with a silver belt! SP I'm sure you understand my dilemma! Arrrgh...

3. ^^^ ooops! ok, look through all the belts at elux and/or Vuitton.com OR get a Work with SGH! lol!

4. I think that a woman could wear that belt for sure.
    It is a beautiful belt and I think it would look great.
    Alot of the LV belts are unisex, IMHO.

5. yea this would have been much easier if I had gotten SGH!

6. What is SGH?

7. here's a pic:
    [​IMG]

belt_1.jpg
  8. SGH is Silver Giant Hardware. It is a Balenciaga acronym. Their bags come with very pronounced h/w in either gold or silver. Makes not clashing tough sometimes!

9. the taiga belt is a bit...blah...how about a the one with louis vuitton scrolled in ther front?

10. I have a brief in black with GSH! But I want a PT in black with GGH! ugh I want oneeeeee. Get the taiga, it'll be fine. Just think of it like Hermes' Box calf leather hahha

11. ^^^ Hubby has that but in silver hardware! He uses it with dress shirts and ties.

12. I too think taiga is very manly...

13. its ok for a guy....:yes: