Help.. Is my eva normal?

Bootboot19

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys!
I bought my eva clutch in a LV store in hawaii this year and the "made in USA" stamp on the zipper tag is missing.. Is this normal? Cuz I noticed that the older eva's have the "made in ...."stamped on them.. Thank you.. :smile:

I think they did this around the time they did the switch to the cloth tag. I know that they did it with Speedy- they may have thought that people wouldn't be so picky about country of origin if it wasn't stamped on the outside of the bag.

Yes, your bag is normal. :smile: If it were made in France or Spain it would still have the made in stamp on the leather. But since changing over to the MIUS cloth tags, the leather tab is no longer stamped made in on those bags.

Yes, your bag is normal. :smile: If it were made in France or Spain it would still have the made in stamp on the leather. But since changing over to the MIUS cloth tags, the leather tab is no longer stamped made in on those bags.

My Azur Eva is like that too- it was made in the US and has the cloth tag inside. Completely normal!

This has been going on for a couple of years now.. they are starting to do this to every bag.
If you look inside you'll see a cloth tag or even a leather tag that says Made in USA of imported materials.
MIS and MIF will still have stamps.