Help! Is my balenciaga twiggy.. fake?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture.jpg

Well, the bales look good...

I can't get over the number thing - perhaps the picture of the number just looked off due to the photo - brb- taking another look.

*edit* A very tough call - the number is wrong - call balenciaga NY and ask them if this has ever happened, tell them you bought the bag at Aloha Rag; or better yet, call Aloha Rag and act like you just found this out and are curious if this has ever happened.

This post is an oldie...but I'm running into the same issue as kattiepie on a used teal Twiggy that was given to me by a relative (she uses Chanel, Hermes, Balenciaga and does not knowingly use fakes.) Everything appears authentic except for the -253 instead of the -523 on the leather tag. I own a Bbag from Nordstrom and in comparing the leather, zipper, bales, strap, mirror, hardware, and even the dust bag, everything looks legit. The one minor detail was a seam on the back of the tag close to the lining was double stitched and slightly crooked. The leather is luscious and even passes the sniff test!

Is this real or a very scary fake? I searched the reference site already but didn't see any final verdict. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.