Help! Is "made in Italy" behind the leather tab ever printed in capital letters?

happy.epi

O.G.
Mar 25, 2010
Hi Ladies (esp. those of you who have 2011 GH City bags),

I recently bought a 2011 S/S Anthracite GGH City and just realised that the "made in Italy" behind the leather tab was printed in capital letters i.e. MADE IN ITALY. I was researching all over TPF and every other tabs seemed to be printed in small letters. I'm feeling rather concerned as I did not buy my City from the Bal boutique, so do let me know if your 2011 cities also have the same print in uppercase. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Leather Tab.jpg
    Leather Tab.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 1,316
Hi Ladies (esp. those of you who have 2011 GH City bags),

I recently bought a 2011 S/S Anthracite GGH City and just realised that the "made in Italy" behind the leather tab was printed in capital letters i.e. MADE IN ITALY. I was researching all over TPF and every other tabs seemed to be printed in small letters. I'm feeling rather concerned as I did not buy my City from the Bal boutique, so do let me know if your 2011 cities also have the same print in uppercase. Thanks a lot!

yes, some of the new ones do. yours is fine!

Does the same thing apply to Work RGGH 2011?
Since I bought the bag as preloved item, I just realized that it has MADE IN ITALY all in capital letter.
the bag was originally bought at Gallery Lafayette - Paris.

Does the seriel number have be on two lines, or Can it be one line?