HELP!!!Is it too big for me!??!??!?!?!!?

MissV

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Good Afternoon everyone!!!

I've been pacing back and forth like a crazy lady and I've been considering the Gucci Horsebit Hobo bag:love: (the one jessica simpson made famous) and the problem Im having is...my boyfriend HATES IT:Push: ...HE THINKS IT LOOKS TOO AKWARDLY BIG ON ME.:wacko: ....me on the other hand am VERY LOST ON THIS SUBJECT.....I am about 5'4 (5'3 to be safe) ...do you think this bag is too big for me???:blink:

The bag isn't too big for you... I'm shorter than you and I've had the bag on my shoulder in the store... and it's a great size I think.

What do guys know about bags anyways. ;)

i'm shorter than you! hehehe, i'm 5'1 and i have this big shoulder stachel type bag i wear when im going places sometimes... its like a massive sack - i seriously dont think the gucci will look big on you! After all its you wearing the bag and not your bf! :smile:

good luck with what you decide!

MissV said:
Good Afternoon everyone!!!

I've been pacing back and forth like a crazy lady and I've been considering the Gucci Horsebit Hobo bag:love: (the one jessica simpson made famous) and the problem Im having is...my boyfriend HATES IT:Push: ...HE THINKS IT LOOKS TOO AKWARDLY BIG ON ME.:wacko: ....me on the other hand am VERY LOST ON THIS SUBJECT.....I am about 5'4 (5'3 to be safe) ...do you think this bag is too big for me???:blink:
Is he NUTZ!!!! Gett he bag, the bigger the bag the better it looks,.....