HELP! Is it the shining Monkey Fabric Protector that I need?

1. Will the vachetta still get a nice patina if I use this? Does it also help prevent the dirty look handles can get on them? Does anyone have a picture of the actual product can/bottle so I can make sure I get the right stuff?

I am worried is this really safe for LV bags? I know a lot of people use it so I would love some advice!

2. oh I forgot a link to where I can buy it would also be great!

3. I am so stressed about carrying my new speedy with that light vachetta and I do not want it to get dirty or stained by water or snow. Is that what this product is for? I have looked st the other posts but want to make sure I would be using it right plus I heard this company is for cars? so now I am confused?

4. Bump need answer please?

5. I have used shining monkey on my bags with vachetta, and I've also used it on suede shoes. The day after I sprayed my batignolles horizontal, I spilled a large cup of tea on my bag, and the handles got drenched. It didn't stain at all. I'm a horrible klutz, and I was afraid not to spray my bags. I like patina, but I don't like water spots and stains! Shining Monkey has worked very well for me so far.

6. Don't stress! Please...enjoy your bag...there are several great leather protectors out there, I have used many;

Shining Monkey
    Wilson's
    3 M
    Scotch Guard
    and some generic one, called penguin....lol (It's what I could find at the grocery store...lol)

All work great! I am the first to admit I am rough on my bags and even the bottom of my cabas alto looks good.

The won't stop the patina, although they might slow it a bit.

7. Any preferences on the ones you have tried?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice