Help!!!! Is it possible to remove jean transfer mark on white multicolore canvas?

love86

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
PLease share ur knowledge. I couldn't find satisfactory answer through search. I know it's head if notnimpossible to do it myself at home. But is there anyway? How about professional cleaners such as loving bags.com? Please help:sad: I just noticed faint jean transfer on my white speedy and I am so upset.. Ty

i had a similar thing happen to me.. i have the white multicolore Audra... I know im going to get yelled out but this is what i did and it worked for me..

i got a lint free cloth and some husehold bleach.. i dabbed the cloth in water to moisten it then in a tiny bit of bleach.... i then dabbed the mark on my Audra and it came off ... i then took another cloth moistened with plain water and wiped where the mark had been ... its been fine ever since.... its not discoloured or damaged the canvas as it was only a miniscule amount.. it was just enough to " bleach the jeans
dye" without damaging my bag... its not for the faint hearted but it worked for me...

good luck
x

i had a similar thing happen to me.. i have the white multicolore Audra... I know im going to get yelled out but this is what i did and it worked for me..

i got a lint free cloth and some husehold bleach.. i dabbed the cloth in water to moisten it then in a tiny bit of bleach.... i then dabbed the mark on my Audra and it came off ... i then took another cloth moistened with plain water and wiped where the mark had been ... its been fine ever since.... its not discoloured or damaged the canvas as it was only a miniscule amount.. it was just enough to " bleach the jeans
dye" without damaging my bag... its not for the faint hearted but it worked for me...

good luck
x
lol that sounds scary but if all fails i might try it... Hate the ugly mark:sad:ty

I wouldn't use anything with alcohol - the Multicolore is silkscreened and will come off.
Thank u for the info! Ahh I guess that's why when I searched threads ppl suggested using baby wipes without alcohol. I might have to try the purrel though if all else fails... I just can't stand the mark.. All my other multicolored lv are black .. N I wasn't aware this could happen:sad: