Help International Shipping from NM

rowie1985

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Australia
Hi guys,

I'm from Australia and thinking of purchasing this gorgeous marc jacobs clutch

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000141cat000149cat000226cat6920731cat13970809

it says on the website if I ring up I can order it and have it sent, has anyone from Australia done this before and have any idea of the costs involved??? trying to determine if cheaper for me to buy from here or NAP :smile: it's just I don't think NM is open right now!!

thanks!!!

Joke

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
I'm not from Australia, but I'm from Europe and costs include:
- shipping costs: those are quite high, I believe $40 - $50
- taxes: I don't always have to pay them, sometimes it passes without, but if I have to pay them it's quite expensive: to give you an idea: for a softy MBMJ zc $ 168, I had to pay 50 euro taxes :sad:

But for me most times (especially with sales and the low us dollar), it comes out less expensive then here in europe.

JRed

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
rowie, you can order via online chat and costs around $28 for one item to be sent to australia. if the total cost of your package is AUD1000 or more, you may be charged customs fees.

btw, i love that clutch. i saw irl whilst i was overseas and was so tempted. hope you end up getting one!

shellness

Dec 12, 2007
Hey there, im from aussieland too! you could try boxvoyage.com which forwards your parcel to australia for you (im not sure how reliable it is but another TPF member suggested it to me). So what u do is, you send it to the US address they provide you with, and they send it to your addy. You can check out the rates on their website :smile: hope that has helped

debora4ever

I ♥ MbMJ bags!
Aug 27, 2007
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I'm from Brazil ... and I bought 3 or 4 MbMJ bags from NM ... and the shipping cost was always $ 42.00. Sometimes I had to pay extra fees (very expensive) ... because of Brazilian Customs ... but these had nothing to do with NM!