Help! Inside your love ring (5.5mm)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The jewelry authentication thread doesn't seem to get much help so I need yours if you can!

There is a pre-owned ring I want to purchase but I have no Cartier store near me that I can check the markings of their rings.

With all my heart, please, if you have the regular Love ring (the wider 5.5mm size- I don't think the color matters) that was purchased within the past year or so, could you post or send me a direct message of the hallmarks? I'll also show you the picture of the one I'm looking at if you're interested. I just don't want to post it in this thread yet because it could get sniped If it's genuine.

Thank you.

2. #2 Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice