Help.... In What Order???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On Friday I received my cute little Mini Noe from Eluxury. After recently seeing them with the cowhide strap.. I just had to have one. ( thanks BagFetish and joann121270 :yes:) Well, I take it out, set it down and immediately get it dirty. Not a lot. Just a couple of little marks on the bottom. :crybaby:I just got the Applegard water/stain repellant, the cleaner and the leather care in the mail today. In what order do I go about the vachetta leather protection process? I looked through all of the threads in the FAQ's and I couldn't find an answer there. Nothing that tells me the order. At least, not that I could find.
    So, what do I do first? Clean off the dirt with the cleaner? I think that I read that the cleaner is only AFTER you spray it.:confused1: Does the conditioner/leather care remove dirt?
    Help me, please.. :crybaby:I don't want to mess it up.:shrugs: It's my first Mono piece. Thanks so much.:heart:

2. Congrats on your new mini noe. I really can't answer your question about the bottom. I ususally don't put anything on my bags. I'm just careful of where I put them down.

3. You only need to use the repellant on new vachetta.

4. im pretty sure you only spray the repellant. i don't think you're supposed to used the cleaner on new vachetta.

5. Thanks all. I am dying to use it. :P

6. Congrat's on the mini noe..

7. thanks, again.. Joann and Bag Fetish.. :tender: I know that I will love my noe. :heart:

8. Congrats on the new bag, sorry I am not more help with the stain guard.

9. Just be careful about where you place it.....Congratulations!

10. :shame: Thanks ...

11. Congrats on the mini noe- sorry about the dirt. Don't worry too much about it- it adds character!

12. Yes, you are right. I won't even try to get it off.
    Thanks for making me feel better Blew. :smile:

13. Just so everyone knows... the leather care conditoner does take dirt off. When I went to condition my noe.. there was hardly any "dirt" on there. The tiny bit that was on there came off with the apple guard conditioner.:yahoo: It has been sprayed with the water and stain repellant and is drying. Thanks everyone for your help and comments.:heart:

14. me too. i also have a noe, and i NEVER put it on the floor, regardless of what kind of floor it is.

15. Well, actually what I did was sit it on my kitchen counter and tied the bow a couple of times. I guess there was dust, or something on there that got it a little dirty. Of course, I thought it was all over, when I looked at it tonight, there was barely anything visible. I would never set it on the floor, either. I take excellent care of my bags. They are always on my lap, or have their own chair. This was a total fluke. But now, it is perfect, again. :smile::yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice