Help!!! in placing an order!!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Forget the cake, what the heck are you ordering?????!!!!!!!

Figures that CB would steer this off topic.....sheesh!

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
How about a spider? ...does that make you drool? :P

One more black glossy Hug Me ...can't get enough :roflmfao: It's for a friend :smile:

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
London
Hi Cilifene - I don't think it is glossy as in the dark grey glossy, I have a petrol IYT which does have a sheen on it, but I wouldn't say it was real glossy.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Forget the cake, what the heck are you ordering?????!!!!!!!

Figures that CB would steer this off topic.....sheesh!
I'm glad Cilifene answered this, because I was about to answer 'Make mine a G&T please'!:nuts:

Luckily my little grey cells suddenly burst into action, before I made a complete a** of myself!:P

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Hi Cilifene - I don't think it is glossy as in the dark grey glossy, I have a petrol IYT which does have a sheen on it, but I wouldn't say it was real glossy.
Oooh! A bag twin! I too have this bag (IYT in petrol) and agree - a definite sheen but not overly glossy.

I suppose it all depends though as to whether Jackie is using the same sort of leather?:shrugs:

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Thanks Tarantino :smile:
I like the petrol to have a sheen - mat choco and grey are nice though...

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
London
Oooh! A bag twin! I too have this bag (IYT in petrol) and agree - a definite sheen but not overly glossy.

I suppose it all depends though as to whether Jackie is using the same sort of leather?:shrugs:
Cornflower Blue - I use my IYT every day at work... I love the petrol colour, it's smart and sophisticated but also adds some personality rather than the normal black work bag - you know what I mean...

Do you use yours for work?

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
London
Can anyone tell me the discount code for free shipping please? :smile:
Cilifene - when you've made your mind up on what colour to order, if you just mention you're on TPF you will get free shipping - well at least this worked for me.