Help!!! in placing an order!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me the discount code for free shipping please? :smile:

2. shipme - pretty sure that's it!

3. Thanks alot CB :smile:

4. :cutesy: ... does that mean I can have some of that nyummy choccy cake?:nuts: Tee, hee!!

5. Haha...must get a new avatar ...CB's keybord is can't take anymore drool :drool::roflmfao:

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao: :P ... you know it's true ...!!

7. Forget the cake, what the heck are you ordering?????!!!!!!!

Figures that CB would steer this off topic.....sheesh!

8. How about a spider? ...does that make you drool? :P

One more black glossy Hug Me ...can't get enough :roflmfao: It's for a friend :smile:

9. Anyone know if Make Me smile in petrol is a glossy petrol?

10. Hi Cilifene - I don't think it is glossy as in the dark grey glossy, I have a petrol IYT which does have a sheen on it, but I wouldn't say it was real glossy.

11. I'm glad Cilifene answered this, because I was about to answer 'Make mine a G&T please'!:nuts:

Luckily my little grey cells suddenly burst into action, before I made a complete a** of myself!:P

12. Oooh! A bag twin! I too have this bag (IYT in petrol) and agree - a definite sheen but not overly glossy.

I suppose it all depends though as to whether Jackie is using the same sort of leather?:shrugs:

13. Thanks Tarantino :smile:
    I like the petrol to have a sheen - mat choco and grey are nice though...

14. Cornflower Blue - I use my IYT every day at work... I love the petrol colour, it's smart and sophisticated but also adds some personality rather than the normal black work bag - you know what I mean...

Do you use yours for work?

15. Cilifene - when you've made your mind up on what colour to order, if you just mention you're on TPF you will get free shipping - well at least this worked for me.