Help in making a decision: Only you guys will understand!

rupz

O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
Hey guys!

I know afterall is said and done, the decision is mine to make but I wanna hear some opinions from fellow bags lovers.

The Vernis Bellflower GM in grenadine is for sale (2nd hand) at almost half the price brand new and I reeeeeeeally want to buy it.

I try not to get bags of the same style. That's why I haven't gotten the Speedy or any bags similar to what I have in fact.

Here's the bag I have
LV Neverful mono mm
LV Stresa azur pm
LV Reporter mono pm
LV Epi mustard noe
LV Boetie mono gm
Loewe Ame black (almost same style as speedy)
LV Tambourine
attachment.php

I posted a pic of the Tambourine because I love this bag but it's TOO small. I want to get the Bellflower to "replace" this bag. I can fit a kindle and my purse (Vernis sarah) in the Bellflower but not the Tambourine.

Should I live with the Tambourine or get the Bellflower?

I don't have a vernis bag AND I want a bigger small bag. (lol that make sense right?) I can afford it but i'm not so sure if I really need it. Afterall, i can't use this bag for work and only just for weekends.

Here's the Bellflower

attachment.php

Attachments

• lv-tambourine-bags-shouler-bags-handbags-m51179-40863.jpg
    lv-tambourine-bags-shouler-bags-handbags-m51179-40863.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,602
  • BellflowerGrenadine.png
    BellflowerGrenadine.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 929
That's a tough call. As for wanting a bigger small bag- I understand. There's small and there's teensy tiny, which may look alluring but may be too impractical. Your Tambourine looks really charming but if you can't use it you msy be better off selling it and getting one that will better suit your needs. I noticed you have the Boetie- what a gorgeous bag!:smile:

The Bellflower really has a WOW factor to me. An in a small crossbody style I think it dresses the vernis down just enough to be an everyday bag. I also have a hard time letting go of things to upgrade, but you'll probably be happy once you do!

I never thought of selling my Tambourine to fund the Bellflower.. Hmm.. I might consider that. I love my Tambourine and I got it preloved at a steal too although there's a flaw.

I'll think about letting go my epi noe though. I don't use it anymore.

Anyway, thanks you guys!!