Help in deciding first Chanel... under 3k

The CWC looks cheap with the thin chain and the unaligned quilts at the back (big turn off). The FR flap is soft & as structured as the classic flap, not full leather lining too and somehow I just don't like the look of the front pocket on the FR flap. Do consider in getting the GST in fun color like 13C pink/red or classic Beige Claire with GHW, truly classic tote bag and can be an everyday bag & it's so roomy and easy to access to your items. Or you might as well just save the $3k and go for a classic 2.55 or classic flap in the future if you really want a flap bag. :smile:

PS: I still think your first Chanel bag should be the GST, so classic & useful. :love:

The CWC looks cheap with the thin chain and the unaligned quilts at the back (big turn off). The FR flap is soft & as structured as the classic flap, not full leather lining too and somehow I just don't like the look of the front pocket on the FR flap. Do consider in getting the GST in fun color like 13C pink/red or classic Beige Claire with GHW, truly classic tote bag and can be an everyday bag & it's so roomy and easy to access to your items. Or you might as well just save the $3k and go for a classic 2.55 or classic flap in the future if you really want a flap bag. :smile:

PS: I still think your first Chanel bag should be the GST, so classic & useful. :love:
I would like to get the classic but i dont think thatll be right for me... i wont use it much and i dont think i could ever be happy with spending over 5k for the bag.. even though its chanel :sad:...

but beige claire? i googled this and it looks exactly like the classic... is it different? does it come in other colors? price?

thanks for your help!

and ill def check out the tote thoughh!

I would like to get the classic but i dont think thatll be right for me... i wont use it much and i dont think i could ever be happy with spending over 5k for the bag.. even though its chanel :sad:...

but beige claire? i googled this and it looks exactly like the classic... is it different? does it come in other colors? price?

thanks for your help!

and ill def check out the tote thoughh!
Beige Claire, it's classic colour and it goes best with GHW!! :love:

Do give the GST a try in different colour combination. Update us with your decision! So happy for you getting the first Chanel! :smile:

If you are looking for a "more like a special occasion bag" flap (not tote), you may want to check the seasonal flaps, which are about the $$ you want to spend. Otherwise, you can also save a little more and buy the classic flap. Good Luck!