Help in Choosing Next LV?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HeLp!! I am so Undecided...I was in LuV with the Galliera Gm until I saw it!! I felt it would be a pain..DaRn!! What do you think of Verona..Tivoli..Batignolles H or the Neverful? HeLp =)

2. My favorite is the galliera... It is such a comfy bag. Way more then the BH. I had a BH and I just sold it.

If you really do not like the galliera then my next favorite would be the neverfull

3. Thanx! Do U have the GM?

4. i also love the galliera, so would say go for it...otherwise the tivoli gm

5. I say go for the NF.

6. Gosh Guyz! U make me want them ALL!! lol Hmm

7. No I have the PM, which I think is the perfect size. The GM I think is to big.

8. Artsy MM

9. I love the Galliera!! It's so disappointing when you think you're going to love a bag and then see it IRL and it doesn't work for you!

Of your choices, I'd go with the BH or the NF.

GL deciding!

10. Thanx All =)

11. I'd go with the Tivoli, of those choices. Good luck deciding!

12. Of all the bags you mention, I like the Galliera the best - PM or GM.

13. I'm sorry the galliera didn't work for you, that's a bummer! Of the bags you mentioned I would go for the BH or the Tivoli, I think they're both cute, functional, stylish and gorgeous bags. Good luck with your decision!

14. #14 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    It wasn't listed, but I say Artsy! I love mine!

15. I also have the Galliera and it's the best one so far!!