Help in choosing a Mac lipstick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep hearing about Mac lip products and would love to try it. I like browns and tan colors, any suggestions on any Mac colors that I can go check out that are more on the brown side? I don't like red or pink. Thanks!

2. MAC Paramount, Chelsea, or Double Shot. Great browns that you can wear lightly or more intensely.

3. I just bought the MAC Pro Longwear Lustre in Jazz-Y-Razz....it comes with the gloss on the other end. I love it. It's longwearing, and it looks so nice with the gloss on top!

4. The one I purchased was Lustre Viva Glam V A36

5. My very favorite lippie of all time is the MAC Lustre in Midimauve. Soft pinkish-brown that goes with absolutely everything, smells wonderful, and the texture is TDF!

6. Paramont is a espresso, mahogany color. Viva Glam is a taupey, pink color (always a fav).

7. I love and wear Hug me. Its very neutral.

8. I had the OH BABY- Lip gloss. I liked it when I had it. But once I ran out I didn't go running back for more. It was a cute neutral color though.

9. im very much like you and only wear tan/nude lipsticks. my all time favourite is myth by mac- its gorgeous! i suggest you try it :kiss:

10. I like High Tea and Hug Me.

11. I have Mac Viva Glam II ( I think?) It's a really pale pinkish neutral color.

I love itttt.

12. High Tea!

13. For brown, I wear Oh Baby lipglass - lots of shine and warm coppery brown color. Love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice