Help! I'm trapped!

temo

Jul 13, 2006
Help! I'm trapped! and hopelessly in love with a Stewardess Bag! :biggrin:

It's crazy since I found this awe-mazing bag! She's from Costa Rica 2001 and she has me hostage! I just can't switch, every time I try, I can't even get out of the door until she's by my side again! She's my soulmate and I think it's love! Seems like co-dependency!:lol: And now, my question is "What about all my other bags? . . .

attachment.php

Attachments

• coach9525x.jpg
    coach9525x.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 54
  • coach9525d.jpg
    coach9525d.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 70
  • coach9525y.jpg
    coach9525y.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 155
  • coach9526a.jpg
    coach9526a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 57
  • coach9525coach1.jpg
    coach9525coach1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 590
She's gorgeous! It's hard to beat the sleek beauty and rich simplicity of the classics! I say that you should enjoy her for a good long time. Eventually you will want to use your other bags; but you will probably come back to this one again and again. I feel that way about my XL Mahogany Ergo Hobo.

She's gorgeous! It's hard to beat the sleek beauty and rich simplicity of the classics! I say that you should enjoy her for a good long time. Eventually you will want to use your other bags; but you will probably come back to this one again and again. I feel that way about my XL Mahogany Ergo Hobo.

Yes, I agree. Sleek and simplicity are good words to describe her. I have a chanel flap that I feel that way about, but for now, she has to move over.

That's such a great bag. I first feel in love with Coach in the 70's because of bags like the Stewardess! Follow your heart and just enjoy her. You may decide to switch out at some point. If not, you can decide what to do with your unused bags in the future.

That's a great classic bag! Maybe sell all of your other bags and then treat yourself to something else or keep the money in an account for that "emergency" bag purchase. I think it's great to have one bag that you love so much that you don't want to switch out of. I used to be like that until I found tpf :nuts:

Thanks ladies for all the nice comments! What a shame they don't make it anymore.
(But I will be watching for the release that's coming in June from Net-a-porter and hoping that the leather is up to the same standards as the old ones.)

Thanks ladies for all the nice comments! What a shame they don't make it anymore.
(But I will be watching for the release that's coming in June from Net-a-porter and hoping that the leather is up to the same standards as the old ones.)
I'll be interested in how the leather is too. From talking with the Boutiques, they don't sound like they'll be able to offer them themselves, it will be a NAP only release.