Help!!...I'm so disapponited >:(

Okay I will see if he responds if he doesn't I will try and report it to ebay. I paid for it as an instant transfer so it came from my bank account.

Wow, that bag is definitely fake. I have reported it too.

When you had the funds transferred from your bank account, did you do that through PayPal? If so, contact them immediately. This isn't a matter of his return policy. It's counterfeit merchandise, so you should not have to pay no matter what. You can file a dispute with PayPal to get your money back. I would do that ASAP and not wait to see what this idiot says. I can't see where they could argue that this bag is real. It's not even a good fake.

Also, I believe if eBay pulls the auction you should be in the clear also, so maybe if lots of us report it, they will do so.

He is selling a counterfeit bag, which is illegal. You are not obligated to pay. I'm sure you can get your money refunded through Paypal. Hopefully, eBay will pull the auction as soon as enough people report it. In any case, you should open a SNAD (Significantly Not as Described) dispute with Paypal immediately. My only question is whether the buyer has to actually receive the merchandise before opening a dispute. I hope that's not the case. I hope you can get your money back before he actually mails that dreadful thing.

I hope you'll be able to stop the payment from your bank. You cannot file a SNAD with Paypal until you've received the item. Keep us posted.

Okay everyone I just contacted my bank to see if they could cancel the payment. Since I did pay last night it didn't show up on the records but it was still pending. So the man said he can file a cancellation for a fee of 30 dollars which I said was fine. Then he filed it so now I just hope it goes through or if not I will contact paypal and ebay for the fake handbag.

He is selling a counterfeit bag, which is illegal. You are not obligated to pay. I'm sure you can get your money refunded through Paypal. Hopefully, eBay will pull the auction as soon as enough people report it. In any case, you should open a SNAD (Significantly Not as Described) dispute with Paypal immediately. My only question is whether the buyer has to actually receive the merchandise before opening a dispute. I hope that's not the case. I hope you can get your money back before he actually mails that dreadful thing.

He did not describe it as authentic, so I would not use significantly not as described, I would call Paypal to find out the best selection for starting the claim. whether he did or did not state it was authentic, it does not matter, it is illegal to sell fake LV on ebay period. If you stop payment on your instant transfer, Paypal then uses the primary credit card you have on file with them to cover insuffient funds. PayPAl requires this when one sends instant transfers. Next PayPal payment you make via instant transfer, read everything on the Paypal page, for Paypal lets the member know this before finalizing the transaction. In any case, you will get your money back from either the seller or Paypal. Not only does this fake speedy have feet, it has a suede lining, when the lining should be canvas. This is an auction Ebay should have already removed the listing soon after it started because it is fake. Good Luck!