help i'm obsessing over a wapity

1. i always thought the wapity was sort of odd shaped and weird looking. after seeing them on the wapity club and reading searched posts on it though i'm absolutely loving it! i was planning to save up money for a MC speedy or a trouville but i think i need a quick fix! :P

can some one please post pics of you wearing it? i'm intending to use it as a quick going out and i've seen some pics but more pics would be greatly appreciated.

i also want a MC (white for now but black looks so cute too!) and i know it's been talked about how the colors might fade or get dirty quick. any pics of "used/old" wapitys will be awesome too.

help me out with my obsession please!!

2. i'm gonna bug you guys one last time... anyone? pretty please? :smile:

3. Sorry, I don't have a pic of me wearing it, but I have a mono wapity that I got in July. I'm pretty hard on it and it's holding up great. No scratches, no stains on the vachetta. It's got a little patina on it, but I swear it looks brand new. Here's the only pic I have of it. (my husband isn't home, and he's the one who knows how to post the pics). In a few days, I'll have him take one of me holding it. The mc ones look so cute. But I'm glad I got the mono, I think it can take the abuse a little better.

Texas Girl's LV Collection.jpg
  4. I don't have pics because I never take them and im lazy. I recently purchased the black MC wapity and I love it. I was obsessing over it too. It's very nice. Unfortunately my 6 ring holder doesn't fit in it so it's sort of a pain...i might return it for a 4 ring.....

Get the wapity they are adorable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice