HELP! I'm looking for a Luxury Ligne Gold Flap

I wouldn't buy this color... I had the gold bowler, and both the gold and silver bowler's (and I'm sure flaps, since they are made of the same metallic goatskin) had material defects. The metallic rubbed off literally after two uses! Chanel had to take the bags back... so I brought mine back after over a year. Anyway, I would suggest black metallic flap (no issues there - I have one, as well as a bowler), a calfskin, or a patent luxury flap if you like this style. HTH, and good luck! :smile:

I wouldn't buy this color... I had the gold bowler, and both the gold and silver bowler's (and I'm sure flaps, since they are made of the same metallic goatskin) had material defects. The metallic rubbed off literally after two uses! Chanel had to take the bags back... so I brought mine back after over a year. Anyway, I would suggest black metallic flap (no issues there - I have one, as well as a bowler), a calfskin, or a patent luxury flap if you like this style. HTH, and good luck! :smile:
Thanks for the information. I had wanted to get a silver flap, and now I think I'll go for a metalic black flap definately.

How about the Silver Flap? Any defects at all? Not this color... The plain silver one..

Rica, do you mean the metallic silver flap? :confused1: I know Jenn (clkgirl55) had the metallic silver bowler and had problems with it, but I'm pretty sure that the gold and silver leather's in general were defective... so whether it's a flap, or a bowler, or a tote, I'd stay away from the metallic goatskin in either the silver or the gold. :sad:

i saw a luxury flap at the NM in White Plains, NY yesterday in bronze (at least i think it was bronze). if you're interested in the luxury flap, i would give them a call.