Help! I'm in love! What color is this???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. The color should be Mauve

3. Which would mean that it's from a prior Year/Season, no longer available in the stores. So, it makes sense that the NM link didn't work ..

4. Thanks so much for responding! I was afraid it was an old color but was hoping it was a new one.... :cry: Darn them for using an old pic! :mad:

5. I've seen a few pop up on eBay and other sites. Check Ann's Fabulous Finds, Yoogi's Closet and Fashionphile.

One thing to make sure of though, is to have the seller provide a comparison mirror picture to the front of the bag. The Balenciaga "purples" are notorious for fading ..

6. There's a couple on Ebay right now. Thanks for the tip for making sure it's not faded. :smile: I'm considering a metal plate like the one you just got as well so I won't be rushing into it....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice