help im a newbie....

Sep 21, 2007
hello everyone!
i have ventured over from the chloe forum and im lost, please help. where do i start!
ive always wanted a bbag but i have no clue what style size or anything!
i love the ink purple colours, do you have any tips, or recommendations?

i have quite a small frame and im 5ft 2 so i dont want anything too big!
nor do i want anything too small! lol!

please help x

Hi there! I'd say maybe a first or a city, and you're in luck because there is a Sapphire bag out now for fall. I suggest that you take a stroll through the reference library - it is a wealth of information!

I think you would probably like a city better, since you tend to like regular bags...

You can also check Real Deal Collection... Corey always has very nice bags...

I like Ink... Bal colours change depending on their exposure to light or what one is wearing, so they are versatile... For instance, my olive brown day looks pretty brown most of the time (a very rich chocolateish shade), but it turns more olive at dusk or when i am wearing kakhi/olive green... it is like having two bags at the same time!

Welcome to the Mad Bal Addicts forum!!!! :devil: We are sooooo glad to see you here!

Beware, you will never be happy with just ONE! I started with one and now have 17! :nuts::nuts::crybaby: All in one year....so see how sick we are over here??? :woohoo:

Luvhandbags! - You got 17 (!) Bal bags?! And you got all of them in just a year? I envy you!!! :nuts:

bag*mad*bags - Start with a city bag! I really love the color "eggplant" :heart:

Welcome to the Mad Bal Addicts forum!!!! :devil: We are sooooo glad to see you here!

Beware, you will never be happy with just ONE! I started with one and now have 17! :nuts::nuts::crybaby: All in one year....so see how sick we are over here??? :woohoo: