Help, I'm a Moonbeam stalker... lol

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Can you gals help me out - what other bags came in this fab color......
I'm anxiously searching... I used my Moonbeam Lolitta (sp?) today and wow, she is just stunning.

On the look out for a bags in this color and specifically a large bag.. that would be awesome...

I just love HH... I really, really do.... :yahoo:

All I can think of is the Havana, circe clutch(small), and the Pomp(even smaller). It sounds like you need to find you a moonbeam Havana!

I think you're right... and fast.. lol

I am also kicking myself for not getting a Zephyr now.. I love it... ugh... i wonder if I just hold out for a better price than the $238... i see it was $169 at one point...

I think HH goofed when they only had two bags (both similar in size) in moonbeam. It would have been nice to have that option in other bag styles. I love my moonbeam Pomp and think that it is a leather that would have looked cool even in one of the more structured bags. It takes on tailoring quite attractively. What a dream a moonbeam Trophy would have been. Oh, the vision of it...

Can you gals help me out - what other bags came in this fab color......
I'm anxiously searching... I used my Moonbeam Lolitta (sp?) today and wow, she is just stunning.

On the look out for a bags in this color and specifically a large bag.. that would be awesome...

I just love HH... I really, really do.... :yahoo:

I have a Moonbeam carryall & Lorca...wish I would have gotten a Havana instead for the size. I hadn't anticipated the leather would be so amazing.

I was pleasantly surprised by my MB Havana. I really like the color IRL.
Plus, my mom was shocked when she saw it. She thought she would hate MB, but when she saw that Havana she decided she liked it after all. She got a Pomp in VCP, but after she saw MB, she was rethinking that decision. HH's pics do not do the color justice.

Pursegal - I wish we had a central reference thread for each of the HH bags like some of the other forums have.

Or reference threads for comparison pics of the diff leathers.

I find (as a newbie) that I've spent tons of time looking through old threads for bits and pieces of info and on some of the other forums it's great to just go to the ref thread for a particular bag.

Here ya go, Pursegal! Someone started calling Moonbeam "Moonshine" (I think it was Paelaf or Syb) and we all just went with it. There's a central ref thread for PM stuff, the Pilot, and for the Havana, but that's it so far, and getting stuff stickied is difficult (Lulu uploaded all the Lookbooks and it hasn't been stickied yet) since we're the problem children of tPF :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hayden-h...yster-ptj-differences-please-post-427800.html

HTH!! I'm just now getting on the pearl bandwagon. I just bought a Platinum (Tejus) Lizard Emily Clutch from a fabulous HHHottie. I've NEVER wanted a lizard/snake print, but the lovely warm shimmery color plus Watery lining wooed me. I'll definitely post pics on the comparison thread when it arrives. I have a feeling I'd love the MB as well. I've only seen Oyster IRL and it's lovely, but too white for me. I like the gold/beiges better, I think. I wish I wasn't flat broke after this latest buying spree... I might make a move on the PL Havana that's up (Bonanzle? eBay?) right now. But a MB Havana with the Painterly lining... *sigh*

There's a central ref thread for PM stuff, the Pilot, and for the Havana, but that's it so far, and getting stuff stickied is difficult (Lulu uploaded all the Lookbooks and it hasn't been stickied yet) since we're the problem children of tPF :smile:

I PMed swanky awhile ago. I got no response. That was right after I finished it. Maybe I should try again. I hate search for it and I hate searching for the Paule Marrot Ref. Thread.

LOL Problem children of tPF LOL