Help! if I should return the 35 etoupe birkin PHW ?

canger

Apr 29, 2009
when I see the birkin the 35 etoupe birkin PHW in the picture I love it ,I ordered a red GHW birkin,I finally received a phone call from the SA but not the red GHW one.Now I receieved etoupe but I feel it is a little mature to me( I am25) ,how can I do,I am so confused in two problem,
the first is I am afraid if I returned it my sa will be unhappy and do not offer me any birkin anymore.
the second is if I do not return it one year only one birkin,this year I will not have the red GHW birkin which is my real dream bag.
the third is that If the 35 etoupe birkin PHW is easy to macth,if it is easy to get?
Please help me , I think every TPFer is expert,thank you in advance.

when I see the birkin the 35 etoupe birkin PHW in the picture I love it ,I ordered a red GHW birkin,I finally received a phone call from the SA but not the red GHW one.Now I receieved etoupe but I feel it is a little mature to me( I am25) ,how can I do,I am so confused in two problem,
the first is I am afraid if I returned it my sa will be unhappy and do not offer me any birkin anymore.
the second is if I do not return it one year only one birkin,this year I will not have the red GHW birkin which is my real dream bag.
the third is that If the 35 etoupe birkin PHW is easy to macth,if it is easy to get?

Haven't you been posting multiple times that you were desperate to get a bag for your mother, and that you had no relationship with an SA and lived very far from an Hermes store...:confused1:

Haven't you been posting multiple times that you were desperate to get a bag for your mother, and that you had no relationship with an SA and lived very far from an Hermes store...:confused1:
I have been posting multiple times that I was desperate to get a bag for my mother,and I live far from an Hermes store but I bought a few items by phone from a sa who said she will call me when they get a birkin,and after a year she finally called me now,but my morther'birthday is past the end of the last year when I just buy a chanel jecket for her instead.thanks for your help.

yes I have been posting multiple times that you were desperate to get a bag for your mother,and I bought a few items from a sa who said she will call me when they get a birkin,and now she called me,but it is not a red GHW which is my mother'dream bag.

But you said above the bag is for you. All your other posts stressed that you were desperate to get a bag for your mother.

It's just confusing....

But you said above the bag is for you. All your other posts stressed that you were desperate to get a bag for your mother.

It's just confusing....
yes,the whole last year I am preparing it for the date of my mom birthday which is at the end of the last year when I did not get it succesfully so I only can choose a gift instead and my mom got a birkin present ,but now the sa who never called me before called me,but I like red more.

if you can afford it, then keep the etoupe and wait for the red. etoupe is a great neutral and will last you forever (if you are into neutrals that is!). if not, then return it as it is too expensive a bag to get when it is not really the one you want!!!

i don't believe that colours have an age - ie that some colours are more "mature" than others...- it really depends on the person carrying it. however if you love bright colours, then etoupe isn't, so return it.

good luck!

If you can afford keep it. You can wait for your red B with GHW for ages.
Unfortunately, I know this from my personal experience. I have been waiting for my dream bag that is rouge B with GHW for the last 4 years.
So far, I am enjoying Bs and Ks in other colours:smile:

Get it! Share it with your mom. Better still, since you think it's too mature, perhaps an advance birthday gift for mom! Of course, all this provided it's within your budget. Good luck!

Get it! Share it with your mom. Better still, since you think it's too mature, perhaps an advance birthday gift for mom! Of course, all this provided it's within your budget. Good luck!

Agree. Why not buy it and gift your mother sometime this year, unless she has already received one in this color and leather? Wouldn't it be nice to be ready for her birthday, anniversary, whatever? In addition, this helps you as an H customer.