Help ! Iena owners

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
Does the bag come with date code .Checked everywhere .I got it directly from LV France .When I asked the SA they said not all bags come with date code .Is this true .TIA

I think all bags come with a date code. I don't have this bag, maybe look for a video on YouTube. Did you check the pockets? I would guess it would be on the inside near the top of a pocket, there should be a tiny tab.

Reactions: umamanikam
Do you have an Iena as well ? If so check in the front zip pocket .On the side is a small leather tab .it can be missed .
Didn't find it before I returned the PM in exchange for the MM. I can not find it in my MM either. I did find the cloth tag showing where it's made (USA), but the tag I've come to expect showing where/when it was made isn't there. Both bags were purchased online from Louis Vuitton.

Didn't find it before I returned the PM in exchange for the MM. I can not find it in my MM either. I did find the cloth tag showing where it's made (USA), but the tag I've come to expect showing where/when it was made isn't there. Both bags were purchased online from Louis Vuitton.

The SA said some do not have ,but mine is made in France .No idea if bags come without it .Maybe someone might have some thought .

The SA said some do not have ,but mine is made in France .No idea if bags come without it .Maybe someone might have some thought .
I wonder how or if this will effect future resale if I ever decide sell my bag. Personally I'd be leery of buying a preowned LV bag that didn't have a date code.

It's so thin that it could be stitched in the lining .I missed it twice ,Then I combed literally every stitched side of the lining and found in the left hand side of front zipped pocket .