Help identifying ysl bag

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ,could someone help me identify this ysl bag please

IMG_0906.jpg
  2. Hi, it is a mini Muse messenger bag.

3. Many thanks
    Vive la France!

4. lol ... you're welcome :hugs:

5. Hey all. I am new to these forums, and I want to i.d. a YSL purse too. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not allowed to post any new threads so I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off of this thread.

This is the purse:

[​IMG]

It's vintage, so any info on the name or even the time period it comes from would be helpful :smile:

Thank you in advance

6. I don't know anything about the bag, but I like it.

7. ^^ yeah, me too. Sorry I don't know what this bag is called though.

8. does anyone know what model of YSL this bag is? I don't think I've seen any Cassandre tassel models with a strap like this and not a chain
    [​IMG]
    thank you!

9. replica ?

10. I have a feeling it is a replica, because I really have not found a bag of that style with the tassel that also has a thick strap instead of the chain. Thank you so much for clarifying!

11. Hello there!
    Could someone help me to identify this bag please :smile:
    Thanks in advance

4692326051.jpeg 4692326051_2.jpeg
  12. Hi Girls! Can someone help me identify these YSL boots, please? Thank so much in advance :smile:

[​IMG]

13. Hi Everyone... I´m new here. I hope to do this right. Can someone help me identify this bag. It`s a 5-8 years old I think. Thanks in advance!!!

YSLbag.jpg YSLbag2.jpg YSLbag3.jpg