Help Identifying this Paddington

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies ... greetings from not so sunny right now Florida. Preparing for the big blow. :supacool:I just purchased this black Paddington Capsule bag from Saks Off Fifth in Destin, FL (Near Pensacola). I know it's one of the Capsule styles but not quite sure which one. It's not the satchel. This appears to be more of a larger tote that has a front pocket like the satchel. Haven't gotten it yet as the manager, who is a friend of mine, is sending it to me since I live in Gainesville. Anyone know the official style name?

By the way, if anyone is interested in one of these, Amanda may have a few left. When I purchased it a couple days ago, she told me she got 5 or 6 of them in from the Saks Fifth Avenue stores a couple weeks ago. At the time of my purchase, they were having a 30% off handbags sale. That might be over now, but later this week, they are having a 20% off all purchases, so you'd get that additional discount off their marked already discounted price, which is $1419.99. If interested, the store number is (850) 650-3690. Appreciate the help on the style name.

Attached Files:

2. I am believe it's called : paddington capsule medium dome. they aslo have silver, brown, black

3. Thanks. :smile:

4. I just called and the extra 30% is still on until today!
    She still has some capsules left...