Help Identifying this Paddington

nunnla

Bonafide Bag Hag
Jun 20, 2007
Sunny Florida USA
Hello Ladies ... greetings from not so sunny right now Florida. Preparing for the big blow. :supacool:I just purchased this black Paddington Capsule bag from Saks Off Fifth in Destin, FL (Near Pensacola). I know it's one of the Capsule styles but not quite sure which one. It's not the satchel. This appears to be more of a larger tote that has a front pocket like the satchel. Haven't gotten it yet as the manager, who is a friend of mine, is sending it to me since I live in Gainesville. Anyone know the official style name?

By the way, if anyone is interested in one of these, Amanda may have a few left. When I purchased it a couple days ago, she told me she got 5 or 6 of them in from the Saks Fifth Avenue stores a couple weeks ago. At the time of my purchase, they were having a 30% off handbags sale. That might be over now, but later this week, they are having a 20% off all purchases, so you'd get that additional discount off their marked already discounted price, which is $1419.99. If interested, the store number is (850) 650-3690. Appreciate the help on the style name.

Attachments

LovePink

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
Shopping Online
Hello Ladies ... greetings from not so sunny right now Florida. Preparing for the big blow. :supacool:I just purchased this black Paddington Capsule bag from Saks Off Fifth in Destin, FL (Near Pensacola). I know it's one of the Capsule styles but not quite sure which one. It's not the satchel. This appears to be more of a larger tote that has a front pocket like the satchel. Haven't gotten it yet as the manager, who is a friend of mine, is sending it to me since I live in Gainesville. Anyone know the official style name?
I am believe it's called : paddington capsule medium dome. they aslo have silver, brown, black