Help identifying these jeans

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking for the perfect pair of bell-bottoms, without much success, then came across this picture of Zanna Roberts Rassi.

Could anyone please help me identify the make and cut of these jeans? Thank you kindly in advance.

If you have suggestions for similar jeans, that'd be great, but I'd really like to know what these are!

wyn

[​IMG]

2. thanks for your sharing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discount Wedding Dresses

3. Have you tried 7 for all mankind? They have pairs that are very similar

4. I don't know what these are, but I have been wearing bells for as long as I remember... The straights and skinnies have never looked very good on me (since I'm super short and skinny), unless on rare occasions when I tucked them into boots (I need that mass around my feet to balance things out).

My favourite ones are from Frankie B. I also have two worn-to-death ones which are Satch skinnes and I took them to the tailor to add denim panels on the legs to transform into bells.

5. I dont know what those are but i like the looks of jbrand love story.