help identifying Besace colour??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am soo confused! i purchased a gorgeous turquoise croc embossed nubuck besace, and now want a lovely blue/grey coloured one i saw at Cult Status in Perth.

I had previously thought this was the sky anthracite colour as pictured on this forum - i.e. simply the grey version of my turquoise - However the one at Cult Status has a sort of colour variation ... and goes from lighter to darker in places. Going back and looking at the pics on this thread all the sky anthracite nubuck besaces seem to have a uniform colour like mine ... any ideas what this other besace might be? ... its croc embossed, but seems smoother and as i said goes from darker to light ... at cult status they also said it was blue not grey ... thanks, and sorry if my question is confusing! :smile: oh and here's a pic

Attached Files:

2. YSL did a lot of those "degrade" croc embossed bags for spring, although I don't recall seeing it on the Besace previously

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. thanks for the info ... so this style of colour variation is the 'degrade' croc embossed .. the colour is pretty much exactly the same as the bag first pictured... wonder where i can find one!

4. so i it is the blue/grey croc embossed degrade besace that i am looking for then! has anybody seen. i have done a search and the only combination i can seem to come up with is the Croc-Embossed Degrade Muse ...

5. I can get this combination through a YSL store, buts its $2,295 USD ... ouch!
    still deciding whether to order or not ... any opinions? anybody else have this colour?