Help identifying a handbag on Monk

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am trying to find out the handbag that Natalie on the TV show Monk is currently carrying on the show. It's a suede hobo in what looks to be an eggplant color. I tried to find a picture to post but couldn't. Does anyone have any idea what brand/style it is? Please help me, I LOVE that bag! :love:

2. Hi. I'm so sorry I can't help you, as I don't watch that show, but I just wanted to say that it's so funny that you brought the show up -- there's not all that much written about it, and it's my aunt's favourite show!

3. Bummer, I was hoping somone knew the bag. Thanks anyway. Perhaps your aunt knows???

OK ladies, anyone up for a challenge, tune into USA Network on Friday @ 10pm EST and try to id my bag. :biggrin:

4. :bump: Any inkling?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice