Help! identify this gucci bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone! I got this bag as a present a few months ago and i was just wondering what this model is called. I tried looking through gucci website but i cant find this particular model. So i was just wondering if anyone of you could maybe help me out, coz i'd really like to know the name of this bag. I even have a matching wallet..

Oh yeah, and it is definitelly authentic ofcourse, no doubt about that.

Thanks!!!

[​IMG]

2. ^^If no one answers here, try asking in the Gucci thread.

3. from the the shape i think the name might be bouvier but its just a guess.

4. Yeah, the shape is definitelly bouvier-like, but then the bouvier bags that i found look a little different (and i dont mean different colour or fabric, coz i know that most bags they have in different leather colours and what not).. the little golden lock though doesnt match with the bouvier bags i found.. and i also saw somewhere that the bouvier bag is also called "jackie o".. so i'm getting confused here. i will probably post this on the gucci thread and see what i can get from there.

5. I'll clsoe this as we don't allow duplicates.
    I'm leaving the one in the Gucci Forum, because that's where this topic belongs.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.