Help identify these MARNI shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please can anyone help identify these MARNI shoes, are they from this season? does anyone know where I can get a pair! HELP!!!

Attached Files:

2. i am not sure if they are from this season...just checked the marni website...didn't see them.
    but it's very cute.

3. I think they are adorable! I NEED a pair!

4. Gala Gonzales' shoes!:smile: I love how she rocks them! I don't know where to find these beauties but I would like to have them too,gorgy!

5. i am suspecting they are from previous seasons. not even A/W 09...may be earlier....i hope you find them. GL!!

6. i'm going to guess ss09. i remember seeing these on sale at neimans, and i think it was the summer sale...

7. Thanks for all your input! Much appreciated. Yes Illgin, I saw them on Gala Gonzalez, I am obsessed by her look! Think eBay will be my only hope..............