Help identify particular SA at Bloomies SCP

ms.dara

Oct 11, 2011
I went to SCP recently and was helped by the MOST AMAZING SA EVER! She wasn't Asian, and I believe she had a French accent. Also, she has a super sweet voice. I think light brown wavy hair? Can someone please help me identify her? I think I've found a hidden gem. I can't believe I didn't ask for her name...

I think it may be Kazue. I haven't met her in person, but she did have an accent. She put me on a waitlist for a Jumbo. She was very nice.

Kazue is nice, but it's not her. Kazue is Asian. I know it's not Kazue, Meiko, or Ruth. In fact, Ruth is a pretty solid SA too.

Come to think of it, the person I'm talking about might not even be a regular sales associate - she wasn't wearing the traditional black and white. Maybe navy suit? I don't remember.

You were right! It was MONICA! She is such an amazing SA. She helped me resolve an issue even though I didn't purchase it from her. She was probably the sweetest SA I have EVER dealt with.

All SA's can be helpful and eager when you're about to make a purchase. But it's really telling how they act when you need help AFTER a purchase.

You were right! It was MONICA! She is such an amazing SA. She helped me resolve an issue even though I didn't purchase it from her. She was probably the sweetest SA I have EVER dealt with.

All SA's can be helpful and eager when you're about to make a purchase. But it's really telling how they act when you need help AFTER a purchase.

Glad that you were able to figure out who the SA was! Monica is great and super sweet! I am very indecisive so when I went in to buy my maxi flap, she was so patient with me and very helpful. I recommend her all the time when people are looking for a Bloomies SA.

I agree with you that service AFTER a purchase is more important.

Erna just helped me resolved an issue even I didn't buy the bag from her. I would recommand her!