Help identify my old friend :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was my first designer bag bought back in summer 2002 from Lafayette in Berlin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At the time I really didn't know much about bags (I was 15!) so I didn't keep any receipts, cards or even bother to take a look at the model name. I just remember loving it with all my :heart:. Quite a weird choice for a 15-year-old but that's love, unpredictable. hahaha
    Would love to know what the name of this bag, so need u guys' help!:yes:

2. I have no idea but what a good eye for a 15 year old. I didn't get into bags till the last 5 years or so (I'm still unde 30 but just barely!)...

Regina? Any ideas? You seem to know tons about burberry. :smile: Sorry I can't be more help, Vani...

3. I've seen this line before but can't recall the name, sorry

4. soxfan777: haha, I started quite early but wasn't really consistent. I got a LV bag at 16 and stopped there until this year hahaha :wlae:

Addy: Oh, that's great that u can remember the line! was starting to loose hope hehe

thanks both of you for having a look :smile: seems like I have a toughie! :Push:

5. Oh dear... that bag I am not familiar with...it's nice, though!
    I am not even sure that this bag has a name, because it doesn't look like one of their basic designs like the Manor or Beaton...
    Regina :confused1:

6. oh dear, so this is harder than I thought it would be :Push: hehe. I think I should give it a name of my own! haha. I reckon I'll pop into burberry and ask them if they know the model. now I am even more curious!

7. Burberry SA was terribly rude, jumped into the conclusion that I was looking for an authentification and practically turned her back on me. :sad:
    I guess this bag will remain a mistery for a long time to come... :wlae:
    thx guys for your help! am glad I tried :smile:

8. ^^^ Sorry to hear that you did not receive acceptable customer service - how shameful!

I will keep an eye and ear out for the style name :smile:

9. It's a lovely bag- you had quite the excellent taste at a young age!

10. I was very shocked at the SA's attitude but oh well... what can one do...! I refuse to give up though!
    Thx for your help! You guys are better than SAs!! :flowers:

Thanks! I'm glad the bag is like-able because when I wore it at 15 most of my friends made fun of me and my "old-lady bag"! I didn't care though, cause I loved it very much! Glad I'm not alone in my love :smile:!