Help! Identify My New Beauty!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Help please :smile:!

Asark posted this on the deals and steals thread and OMG I totally fell in love. It will probably be completely impractical as it's a white painted bag but it's SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!

I have no idea what it is though and would love to know! I just won it today for $124.72 and free shipping!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• d3d5_1.jpg
    d3d5_1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 353
It's beautiful - a real collector's item, I believe it's a Tuileries satchel. Maybe Spring '07? A marrot edition, obviously.

Hayden-Harnett Tuileries Satchel

Featuring an exclusive Paule Marrot tulip print, this updated vintage-look satchel of Italian lambskin also has a beautiful printed interior, keyfob and interior zippered and slit pockets, a zip-top compartment, and unique hardware and styling.

Hayden-Harnett Tuileries Satchel

Featuring an exclusive Paule Marrot tulip print, this updated vintage-look satchel of Italian lambskin also has a beautiful printed interior, keyfob and interior zippered and slit pockets, a zip-top compartment, and unique hardware and styling.

OMG ty india!

Thanks for your kind comments everyone!!! I cannot wait to see it in person!!!!!!! I'm going to be so stylin this spring and summer :supacool: tehe!

I like that! I actually had it in my "watched items" for a few days and was thinking of bidding on it. I'm glad I didn't now, because it obviously found a good home!

Thanks ddha! :shame:

Thanks mule... glad you didn't ;) I had it just on watch at first because I figured it would go up in price a bunch but it sold for not even $6 over the starting price so an hour and a half before the auction ended I put in a bid and won! YAY! I'm so so so excited, I'll take lots of pics when I get it!

Ooooh I got that for my mother last year, in tan. You will love it, the lambskin leather feels incredibly soft (when it arrived I just sat there touching it for a while, very creepy-like). It was originally $500+, so you got a great deal.

It is the Tuileries. It came out in 2007 and was available in white and in saddle. I had this one on watch when a lady in California needing "funds fast" listed it with a matching cosmetic case and tassel. The listing was pulled before it closed, so I guess she took a side deal or sold it locally. I was disappointed to miss out on that one. This one came along when I had just bought an Ana and a Dominique, so my HH account (yes, I keep a separate HH account) was low and I couldn't bid. I am glad to know one of our group got it. It is a lovely bag.