help Identify Chanel Cardigan Blazer!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received this Chanel cardigan blazer as a gift, I know it was in sex and the city the" turtle and the hare" and Marge simpson wore it(lol) but I can not for the life of me mind and solid information as to time period or facts CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!!!:nuts:

Attached Files:

2. Purely speculation here, from the button design/style, I'd say early 90s. I take it there is no tag at the neckline inside.

3. Thank you for your help I hope this can help any, I forgot to add it!

I hope you can see it:
    Collection 22
    style 2081 (6 or 4)
    color 08
    fabric (d I think) 01
    Wool

Attached Files:

4. This i do know -- that tag is the type that appeared in the rtw when I was first falling in love with Chanel. Your best bet at pinpointing the exact year is finding a SA who has worked at Chanel a long time. The collection 22 is the key piece of information. You could try calling Bobbie at NM at Tyson's, 1 877 877 1849. She worked at the DC Boutique before it closed and she really knows Chanel!

5. thank you Jmen for you help, Thank you very much!