Help identify bag!??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I bought a very cool handbag from a high end consignment shop and I am pretty certain it is from a fashion forward designer but i don't know who: the icon, which is on the dustbag and on a metal tag inside the purse is like a handwritten "e" with four eyelashes coming off the top or, in the alternative, like an eye with four eyelashes and a line looping down (hence making it look like an eye).
    the bag is SO wild: it appears to be (and might be) a tan straw safari hat, yellow stray inside, make into a purse. there is a dark green canvas flap that covers the top, a tiny vanity mirror framed in leather which is housed in a tiny leather pocket. the mirror has the metal tag with this icon on it. The pocket in which it is found also has a letter A embossed on it. there is also a stretchy cord for keys. there is a cotton pocket inside (blue stripe and blue check) and a LOT of leather work outside: thick leather handles, leather wrapped around the bottom, grommets. the dustbad is nylon with frayed cloth handles and the icon printed on it.
    Very nice workmanship and a totally wild piece!
    Any ideas about this icon?
    thanks a million,
    maggie

2. any pics?
    that would help a lot!

3. Sounds interesting! Pics, please!