Help!!! Ideal color for First LV monogram scarf...

Here you go, these three right?

I'm also thinking of getting one. I was actually deciding between cassis, beige or black.. I think I would go for cassis or beige.

Attachments

• lv cassis.jpg
    lv cassis.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 931
  • lv blu.jpg
    lv blu.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 900
  • lv beige.jpg
    lv beige.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 930
^^ that's alright! I saw this girl wearing a black one on this forum once, and I've been wanting one ever since! It looked so... I don't know, effortlessly chic?

Do you wear a lot of black in winter? The cassis or beige would stand out a lot while the black is more subtle.

I'm debating with the same question... I just looove the cassis! It's so gorgeous color but I saw the beige shawl on a young colleague of mine yesterday and now I cannot get the beige one out of my head! I already own the black one and use it almost every day. Why is it so difficult to choose! Sorry, I'm not helping am I :lol:

I'm debating with the same question... I just looove the cassis! It's so gorgeous color but I saw the beige shawl on a young colleague of mine yesterday and now I cannot get the beige one out of my head! I already own the black one and use it almost every day. Why is it so difficult to choose! Sorry, I'm not helping am I :lol:

How does the black look on black clothes? I wear a lot of dark colours in winter and I have black hair. Would it be too much?

^^ that's alright! I saw this girl wearing a black one on this forum once, and I've been wanting one ever since! It looked so... I don't know, effortlessly chic?

Do you wear a lot of black in winter? The cassis or beige would stand out a lot while the black is more subtle.

The black is great, it can go with everything... my friend has it, and it loooks so gooood, of course it's on my wishlist...

I do wear a lot of black, so Beige or Cassis wuold be the best choice, Blu notte goes better with Jeans...
I only have a doubt 'cause I recently bought Patrizia Pepe gray shawl... and LV beige is more gray than beige...