Help ID this bag!

waitinglife

Jan 30, 2008
There's a bag I've seen 3 times on the street, but I can't seem to find it online. It looks like it should be Marc Jacobs or Miu Miu, but I haven't seen it listed under their products.

It looks like the Marc by MJ bag I've attached, but it doesn't have the strap that goes down the center and underneath the bag. Instead, it's got a long, cross-body strap in addition to the shorter, hand-held strap.

This could be the convertible bag of my dreams. I need your collective expertise to help find this bag! :confused1:

Attachments

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
That sounds familiar. I can't think of who makes a bag like that. I can picture it, but I can't seem to conjure up the name. I keep thinking Miu Miu, but I am not sure.

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
It is definitely the MbyMJ Hillier Hobo

I own a Huge hillier in black... one of the most useful bags I own!

waitinglife

Jan 30, 2008
OMG, you guys are awesome!!! I knew I could count on you all!! :woohoo:

Moi et mes sacs: I got the pic from Shopbop, one of the sites I pored over in my search for the bag.

Armcandyluvr: I do love my Derek Lam, but that one isn't it. I do love that gold ring on the front, though.

Luna: That is precisely the bag I was looking for! I came this close to accosting someone on the street to ask them what they were carrying. Thanks so much!! (Your black version looks glorious, P.S.)

Hurrah! Now I just have to find it for sale... Thanks again, ladies!