Help ID this bag please

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
I know this bag is the reissue, i just can't quite figure out if the color is dark silver or gold -- is this the reissue from cruise 2007? Also, does anyone know if this is the 226 or 227? Thanks!!!! :wlae:

Attachments

• jessica_alba.jpg
    jessica_alba.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 69
Hi! :smile: Hmm... it looks like the dark gold to me. I have the dark silver, and there seems to be more reflective sheen to it than on the dark gold, which also seems more obvious in pictures. :smile: Ohhh... and Jessica Alba is tiny haha (and I wish I looked like her!)... it looks like the 226 size to me, but someone who knows reissues better can confirm the above, or give you the right info haha. :P

hmm, yeah I had trouble with the size, because she is rather petite. Are they coming out with the dark gold reissues this season?

thanks for your answers, minal and mon!

It must be a dark gold, which is different from what I have. Mine is dark silver, so I can tell. But I cannot help with the size, because whether it's big or not is relative to the body size. I did not chance to see Jessica Alba in person.

But it's not re-released this season, so I'm afraid if you really like it, you can only get it from ebay or 2nd hand shop.