Help ID the bag from Entourge last night?

skimmilk

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
During last night's new episode of Entourage (HBO), Debi Mazar was carrying the most gorgeous Chanel bag imho... It was similar to this but different in proportion, without the reverse threading and looked like it was patent:

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8-cal...chain-strap-1,1,9,11#8-zipped-handbag-1,1,9,4

Does anyone know what this bag is called, retail price, and if it's available? Hopefully if it's a classic and not a vintage bag, it was in great condition... Wish I could find a pic!

Thanks again ladies!

I saw it too! How could I miss it! It looks like the one you just posted except it was in patent leather. Gorgeous! I remember last season Ari's wife was carrying the same bag except not in patent leather. It was the one you posted.

I think the name of this line is surpigne ligne or something which sounds like that..hehehehe..sorry I can't remember correctly. Maybe beautilicious can help..

you are right...
I have one in a tote style... this questions was posed several times before- she carries it every season.. i didnt read the entire post-- hmm patent leather ??
Our own Nat (beautyliscious) has the exact same bag and color, if I remember correctly.