Help ID my new Prada wallet!

blueking07

Jun 28, 2008
I bought a new Prada wallet from their Frankfurt, Germany store yesterday. When I do a search online, I realised all the pictures show the metal "words" and "studs" on the wallet as gold hardware. However, mine are silver. In fact, they are more like dark silver.

My question is, is this the S/S 08 collection? Or the A/W 08 collection? I forgot to ask the SA about this and didn't realise I prefer the gold hardware instead of the silver ones (until I saw the pictures online!)

If it helps, the details on the authenticity card is as follows:
Art: 1M1132
Material: Saffiano Metal
Coloure: Ibisco
Taglia: Mordo

Somebody please tell me if this is the new season collection or if I should go back to the store to question the metal used. Thank you so much!!!!

Attachments

• silver01.jpg
    silver01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 268
  • silver02.jpg
    silver02.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
I bought a new Prada wallet from their Frankfurt, Germany store yesterday. When I do a search online, I realised all the pictures show the metal "words" and "studs" on the wallet as gold hardware. However, mine are silver. In fact, they are more like dark silver.

My question is, is this the S/S 08 collection? Or the A/W 08 collection? I forgot to ask the SA about this and didn't realise I prefer the gold hardware instead of the silver ones (until I saw the pictures online!)

If it helps, the details on the authenticity card is as follows:
Art: 1M1132
Material: Saffiano Metal
Coloure: Ibisco
Taglia: Mordo

Somebody please tell me if this is the new season collection or if I should go back to the store to question the metal used. Thank you so much!!!!

Hi: Not sure about this wallet, but I have a wallet and bag coming that are the current fall season and both have silver logos. HTH