Help!!! I want to find dust covers

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello, I am new to the Forum. I have bought tons of Dooney and Bourke bags in the Department Stores. They don't give Dust Covers. You can buy them from Customer Service for pretty good deals
    large - $5
    Medium - $4
    small- $3

They say not to use them on light fabric bags though. I have a few light colored signiture and anniversary bags. Does anyone know where i can get white dust covers? I know they will not be the designer ones but i need them bad.
    thanks
    nicole

2. I have a couple of vintage bags that do not have dust covers. I store them in pillow cases.

3. Brilliant... thanks. That is a really good idea. I appreciate the help. Any other thoughts anyone?

4. I have found them at Marshalls, etc and you can buy on eBay

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice