HELP! I want to buy Sukey Medium Tote

coachbun

born to shop
Mar 11, 2010
Hello everyone,

Ever since I saw Sukey M Tote last year, I fell in love with it.
I am waiting to see if it will ever go on sale hopefully this June Pre-sale.
But someone told me it won't be since it's classic line.
Is this true?

I want to buy a leather one. BK or BR or White. (Now which color?? that's another problem)

It will likely not go on sale since it's so popular, especially in the colors you listed. If it were to go on sale, it might be the silver one or any other color that isn't as common. HTH!

I agree with Sneezz...the silver guccissima leather sukey is the only one that's in the spring/summer collection right now so that's most likely will be the one goes on sale. all the other colors are in the classic collection, but keep your eyes on them because you never know...check bluefly too

Agree with sneezz and krazy4bags - the sukey won't be going on sale anytime soon - they're part of the classic line. The only way is if they retire that bag from the classic line (like if they stop producing them). I have classic bags from a couple of years ago that are still not on sale. The seasonal colours tend to go on sale - like it is with the boston bags but they go really quick. The silver sukey may be part of the May/June sales but they're probably be snatched up fast.

If you really love it, don't wait!!! I have the sukey boston and it's such a versatile bag. Btw, you can never go wrong with guccissima...