HELP!! I want this Bag!

pinkHbaobao

<3 H & loubies
May 4, 2011
I want the mini luggage in Black and White bicolor. I want this exact combination that Meester is carrying, but in the mini luggage, instead of the boston. I searched this forum for hours and I can't figure out the name (if there is? for this combo). Does it come in a all leather version? I see a leather and linen (the white part) combination but I much prefer an all leather bag. Please help! TIA!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• spl199892_002-199x300.jpg
    spl199892_002-199x300.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 313
There is a black and white bi colour luggage coming out for SS12. The link below shows this colour combo and more information for you

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/celine-summer-2012-a-724831.html

I looked through this thread and on the Celine website but the one black/white bicolor luggage for SS12 ....the white part of the bag is croc.

I have seen photos of people carrying the one where the entire bag is smooth leather or that the white part is pebbled leather (I want either one). Do you know if this is an older color combination or if it is new and havent hit stores yet?

I looked through this thread and on the Celine website but the one black/white bicolor luggage for SS12 ....the white part of the bag is croc.

I have seen photos of people carrying the one where the entire bag is smooth leather or that the white part is pebbled leather (I want either one). Do you know if this is an older color combination or if it is new and havent hit stores yet?

I have seen a black Celine where the inner part is a natural linen colour. Perhaps the other pfrmers can chime in on the all leather black and white combo because I have only seen that on the replica sites. With regards to the above bag the white part may be embossed croc.

Edit the above to add, Claypot has posted a pic of her bag which looks similar to the bag you are looking for here.

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-reference-library/celine-luggage-tote-reference-thread-658546.html

Perhaps you could pm her for more info?

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!! I PM'd her and asked here what season its from.... but looks like its probably from SS2011. Wonder if there's any of these still floating around somewhere.... although many SA from various places said theyve never seen this combination before... hum....

Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!! I PM'd her and asked here what season its from.... but looks like its probably from SS2011. Wonder if there's any of these still floating around somewhere.... although many SA from various places said theyve never seen this combination before... hum....

Your very welcome :smile: I have checked the Celine website for their archive lookbooks from past seasons and still haven't found a pic of this combo. Let's hope someone clears the mystery up soon.