Help!! I want a non-shiny, matte leather Sophia... does it exist?

imetazoa

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
Everyone! I need your help. It's time for a new Coach bag. I have had my beautiful, black leather Carly for over 5 years now. Its still classic and lovely, but I want a bag with the handle/shoulder strap option.

I would prefer another coach bag with the same, matte, thick, classic leather. I just ordered a black Sophia to find that the leather is shiny!!!! Is there a color that is not shiny? Is the mahogany not shiny? Does the shine go away after wear?

I'd appreciate all your help!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Everyone! I need your help. It's time for a new Coach bag. I have had my beautiful, black leather Carly for over 5 years now. Its still classic and lovely, but I want a bag with the handle/shoulder strap option.

I would prefer another coach bag with the same, matte, thick, classic leather. I just ordered a black Sophia to find that the leather is shiny!!!! Is there a color that is not shiny? Is the mahogany not shiny? Does the shine go away after wear?

Thanks!!!!
I was curious about the same thing. Will some of the shiny on the sophia tone down after using it for awhile? I just bought the black leather with goldtone hardware and love it, just wish it wasn't so shiny.

Thanks!!!!
Yes my embellished sophia is matte.. not as shiny as the plain leather. I like that it doesnt scream coach.. perfect black bag.

scaled.php