Help!! I want a Balenciaga!

coolncute89

Dec 22, 2006
Hey all,

I really wanna buy a Balenciaga but I seriously no NOTHING about them...I just love how they look like in general...can you help me out? can you all post pics of the bags you recommend me to get? I want a brown meduim size one...what do ya'll think?? :confused1: :confused1:

I think a brown City (aka medium) would be a great choice for a first Bbag. Bal has lots of great browns. Here's a pic. of my cafe (pre-spring 07) city.

Attachments

• cafecity1front.JPG
    cafecity1front.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 60
  • cafecity2back.JPG
    cafecity2back.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 45
I agree that a Cafe city or a Truffe City would be a good place to start. The Cafe is a very dark brown (like sepia ink with black undertones) and the Truffe that I saw is a medium Brown, not as light as the name makes it sound.

If you're someplace near a store that sells current Balenciaga, you should at least be able to see both colors in something, and you can still find a City in either color somewhere in America.

I think a brown City (aka medium) would be a great choice for a first Bbag. Bal has lots of great browns. Here's a pic. of my cafe (pre-spring 07) city.

OMG, citychris that is one seriously stunning bag.:heart: I liked the color when I first saw the swatches for ss07 bags, then I got the 05 chocolate...so I have been telling myself I don't need 2 similar brown. But seeing your gorgeous cafe, I am dying to get one.;)

Hey all,

I really wanna buy a Balenciaga but I seriously no NOTHING about them...I just love how they look like in general...can you help me out? can you all post pics of the bags you recommend me to get? I want a brown meduim size one...what do ya'll think?? :confused1: :confused1:

I think you should get cafe city.:yes: 07 leather is so much nicer than 06 leather. And cafe is a great shade of brown. Good luck with your decision and let us know.

Thanks yoooou guys for the pics and all! Now I'm torn between truffe and Cafe...hmmmm at least I know I want a city! lol... I'll drop by the store and see what I end up with :P I'll tell ya'll as soon as I get one..;)