HELP! I think I need an online LV intervention!!

Oct 29, 2008
Okay, I admit it... I am an LV addict... I don't know what happens to me when I walk into a boutique, but I buy, buy, buy!! It's like I am riding a high, or something... Anyone else have this problem???:shocked:

Look at this month's shopping spree:
Estrela GM Monogram
Bijou Sac Insolence Ecai
Neverfull MM Mon Rayures
Pte Cles Insolence Metal
Mon Neverfull GM (Bordeaux lining)
Couv. AG Brureau NM Monogram
Rech 12 Agenda de Bureau
Sistina MM Damier
Band Ebene Damier
PF Compact Modulable D.G (a Christmas present for DH, not me)

Of course, at the time I purchase I feel like I can't live without that particular item, but I have yet to feel "buyer's remorse." I'm so gonna have to make a New Year's resolution to not step foot in a boutique for the first 6 months of 2012!!!:crybaby:

What a month you had !!
If you can afford it without the cost having an effect on how you live ,then go for it.
Just curious ,if that's what you bought just this months, what's in your collection of LV ?

specme said:
What a month you had !!
If you can afford it without the cost having an effect on how you live ,then go for it.
Just curious ,if that's what you bought just this months, what's in your collection of LV ?

I'm lucky that I can pay the CC bill, but it's still gonna HURT! (*_*)

Believe it or not I only keep about half of my collection. I usually end up giving a lot away or selling to "recycle" shops. That being said, my collection is still LARGE!! (⌒‐⌒)

Hey, I know how you feel. I am still battling the inner shopper I must say.
The only thing, and I mean the only thing (not even my DH's nagging) was a book he bought me that saved me from shopping us into a hole. It's called 101 Ways to Stop Shopping and Start Saving. It helped me see things differently and I was able to pretty much stop shopping and pay off my credit card, save money for my LV Speedy that I wanted. I wanted that bag so bad, I set a goal and used the tips from the book to keep me on track every day. I brought lunch to work for example, and saved a lot of money just by doing that. So, try doing that to start. Find something you can do yourself (like your nails) and take that money that you would have spent and put it in an envelope marked LV Bag and keep doing it. You'll be amazed at how fast it adds up. (Just like the smallest charges on your credit card - $20 here and there and my bills were getting up there!). Plus if you save for it and don't have any debt, you'll feel even better about your purchase! You know what, ask for it for xmas!! Good luck!!! You can do it!!

Hey, I know how you feel. I am still battling the inner shopper I must say.
The only thing, and I mean the only thing (not even my DH's nagging) was a book he bought me that saved me from shopping us into a hole. It's called 101 Ways to Stop Shopping and Start Saving. It helped me see things differently and I was able to pretty much stop shopping and pay off my credit card, save money for my LV Speedy that I wanted. I wanted that bag so bad, I set a goal and used the tips from the book to keep me on track every day. I brought lunch to work for example, and saved a lot of money just by doing that. So, try doing that to start. Find something you can do yourself (like your nails) and take that money that you would have spent and put it in an envelope marked LV Bag and keep doing it. You'll be amazed at how fast it adds up. (Just like the smallest charges on your credit card - $20 here and there and my bills were getting up there!). Plus if you save for it and don't have any debt, you'll feel even better about your purchase! You know what, ask for it for xmas!! Good luck!!! You can do it!!

I SO need to put that book on my Christmas list!!! So far, so good though with regards to CC debt!! :whistle:

I already ordered one of that book for each of my girlfriends, except one that is a saver, she doesn't need it! But it is cool because there are pages in the back with columns to track your spending. I almost filled mine up already, but I wrote every single thing, even coffees etc. The cover is cute too, it's a good gift. What would be even funnier is if I gave it to them with a gift card to shop! LOL:lol:

I can't wait to get my Speedy!! I wanted studs but decided that the LV bag will probably go up in price and I can't spend more than what I budgeted for. I can get diamond studs next year i guess. (boo hoo!)
They will still be there you know??

What would be even funnier is if I gave it to them with a gift card to shop! LOL:lol:

That would be a gift to remember!! :P

I can't wait to get my Speedy!! I wanted studs but decided that the LV bag will probably go up in price and I can't spend more than what I budgeted for. I can get diamond studs next year i guess. (boo hoo!)
They will still be there you know??

Yeah, I understand what you are saying about the price hike... But, don't know how it will affect us in Japan, as the Yen is so high at the moment...:confused1:

I just purchased this keyring today from the LV boutique and much to my dismay could not find it online at the LV website. What can you tell me about it? Is it discontinued? How much did you pay if you don't mind my asking and do you have a picture of it?

I am also obsessed with LV but it is a new love. Just purchased my first bag last month. I'm hooked.