Help! I need your opinion. Should I buy it now or wait for 2nd markdown?

rnsmelody

:rawr:
O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
So here is my dilemma. There is this dress I love dearly from Bergdorf Goodman. I have been waiting for it to get marked down for the longest time. So I had saved it in my bookmarks (direct link) when the dress first came out.
Today, I just happened to check on the dress from BG since I saw it marked down on another website. I searched the BG site. The dress is no where to be found. But it is on sale from accessing the link in my bookmarks. When I checked on Neiman Marcus site, the dress is in the sale section. I know they share the same stock.

So I'm debating if I should wait for the 2nd markdown for the dress from BG since I don't have to pay tax or should I just buy the dress for the current price? Also I wear a popular size XS & S so those sizes run out fast..

What would you do? I don't know when the 2nd markdown will happen for BG & NM. :shrugs:

Last edited:
buy it now, but keep checking BG in case it pops back up - that happens. And if there is a huge price difference, return the one from NMs and repurchase it from BG