HELP! I need to make a decision quickly!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hey everyone! I have a paypal credit right now, and hubby said I can spend it....which should I get??? The gallery tote in black or sig stripe tote in choc/brass?

TIA!!!:heart:

depending on which gallery tote that is..the signature stripe tote usually holds out better (bottom wise) and is less heavy..

what colours do you wear? and what sizes are the gallery tote and signature stripe tote?

if its 10124/10125 that would be cute..or even 11098/11099..

pictures help :sweatdrop:

depending on which gallery tote that is..the signature stripe tote usually holds out better (bottom wise) and is less heavy..

what colours do you wear? and what sizes are the gallery tote and signature stripe tote?

if its 10124/10125 that would be cute..or even 11098/11099..

pictures help :sweatdrop:

Wow...do you have all of those numbers memorized? Or how did you find them so fast? LOL!!

Here's the sig stripe
2345081231_5f7dcaaec8.jpg

here's the gallery tote
1ce2_1.JPG

angelann, sorta..? :shame:

i kind of have to have some numbers memorized..makes things easier that way!

LA, personally i'd prefer the signature stripe cos its bigger and i love big bags plus it goes nicely over the shoulder.. if you can see yourself wearing both of them colour wise then i'd think about what you'd want to use it for.

the signature stripe is a bit more casual IMO and very hard to dress dress up..you can sorta..but not quite good as the signature tote (that one isn't so bad with the bottom btw). so its more everyday casual jeans and top going out bag..more trendy like to me.

the tote is a bit smaller and good for everyday wear too..just looks more grown up then the signature stripe and something i could see you bringing to the office as a work bag.